Clinical ResearchOur offer regarding Clinical Research includes:
- Conducting clinical research of Phases II – IV in accordance with ICH Good Clinical Practices and applicable law.
- Professional research team composed of individuals holding ICH-GCP certificates (doctors, pharmacists, nurses, coordinators)
- Fully equipped surgeries
- Cooperation with experts in fields of: Psychiatry, Neurology, Urology, Gynaecology, Pulmonology, Alergology, Endocrinology, Orthopaedics, Surgery, Cardiology, Diabetology, Dermatology, Oncology, Ophthalmology
- Certified equipment including ECG, USG, X-ray, refrigerators and freezers with temperature measurement
- Point of blood collection and processing
- Cooperation with medical facilities which are able to carry out Computed Tomography, MRI and perform a wide range of procedures required by the Protocol
- The ability to storedrugsandbiological material in monitored conditions.